Chose from a range of camera equipment for your shoot. From the Sony FS7, to the Sony FS700 both with switchable HD/4K.
Looking for silky-smooth motion? Sliders and the DJI Ronin can be added to your shoot. Get crisp audio from a selection of microphone systems from Rode and Sennheiser.
Don’t have what you need? We can hire it in!
- Sony FS7 – Up to 180fps in full HD. 4K internal recording. V Lock.
- Sony FS700 – Up to 240fps in full HD with 4K firmware upgrade. Capable of 4K 12bit RAW.
- Nikon D7000 – Timelapse camera
- DJI Phantom 4 – Quadcopter UAV with 4K video (fully CAA qualified)
- Samyang 14mm T3.1
- Sigma 18-35 F1.8 ART
- Zeiss 50mm F2 Makro-Planar
- Zeiss 85mm F1.4 Distagon
- Nikon 70-200mm VR II F2.8
- Nikon 80-200 F4
- Sigma 80-200 F3.5-F4
- Helios 58mm F2
- Helios 135mm F2.8
- F&V Z96 – Small LED Blocks (x2)
- F&V K4000s – 12″x12″ Bi-Coloured LED Panel
- Aputure HR672S – 5500K, 25 Degree LED Panel
- Lantern – 12″, 16″, 30″
- Other Modifiers – Various bounce, diff, prisms, soft boxes
- DJI Ronin – 3 axis gimbal for incredibly effective camera stabilisation for larger cameras. With thumb controller.
- Manfrotto 546BK/504HD – Tripod with 12kg payload
- Shape 15mm Rails – with quick release plate
- IDX CUE-D95 V Lock Batteries (Airline Friendly)
- Rode NTG-3 – Shotgun condensor microphone
- Rode Blimp – Wind deflector with dead wombat
- Rode Boom Pole
- Shure SM58 – Handheld dynamic microphone
- Zoom H4N – Portable recorder for foley sound
- Apple MacBook Pro Retina – 16GB 2.5GHz i7 portable editing computer
- Adobe Premier Pro CC
- Final Cut Pro X
- DaVinci Resolve